Joy surprised me with heartfelt, oh such a warm feeling because she nominated me for this award “A blog with a little bit of everything.”
The Yellow Brick Ave
Speaks lots of passion in her heart
I can say or guess when I read her words
Oh, if you want to know more about her writings
Check this out https://theyellowbrickave.wordpress.com/2020/05/26/welcome/
FOUR FACTS ABOUT ME
- I love to play TV games, watching movies and anime because they help me to broaden my imagination.
- I am not very good at saying “proud” but I am in love with my writings (forgive me if you think that I sound like a narcissist) – the words in my mind speaks so loud and each of them has their volumes – they amaze me because I said to myself, how could they write me to draw it? I love to learn from my own words to advise me.
- I love to play cricket even though I am not at the nation’s level, but I have always love to play because they help to calm my mind and train my focus.
- When I am an introvert, I don’t talk a lot. But when I am an extrovert, I am like an we opening book that welcomes anyone to get to know me.
- Place the ‘A blog with a little bit of everything award’ on the top of your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you, and provide a link to their site.
- Tell 4 facts about yourself.
- Answer their 5 questions.
- Nominate up to 5 more people, and provide a link to their site.
- Ask them another 5 questions.
Comment on their posts to let them know that they got nominated for the ‘A blog with a little bit of everything award!’
- What is your favourite flower?
I don’t have any favourite flower but I like lilies.
- What is your favourite colour?
Blue but I also like yellow and red and green.
- When did you start blogging on WordPress?
Last month, May of 2020. I had a blog called My Deaf Mind.
- What is your favourite book?
William Shakespeare the complete of his work.
- What sports do you do?
- What is your belief?
- Do you also write about it?
- Beside your belief, who is your favourite book’s role model?
- Out of the curiosity, do you like reading Shakespeare’s work?
- If yes or no, why?
- A WRITER’S SOUL
- HAIKU OUT OF AFRICA
- Dirty Sci-Fi Buddha
- And anyone who follow me would like to participate
Cheers and peace to you all!