CONTROL MIND

I see a powerful healer in mind,They smile, and they are truthful to everything else,But the mind shall not be my colonisation,I shall be the one to colonise my mind. Time to remember everything is 10 percent,And the rest of 90 percent is me, my reaction.Thee remember that is true, aye, 90 percent,The mind shallContinue reading “CONTROL MIND”

The Wind Of Feeling

My heart walks into a feeling,Just as true as the Lord please,And to an angel,He stands below the Miracle. More than one angel themselvesHave no doubt what He does.It’s the fire in my heart,And the stubborn of my light,That inspires in my blood,And the faith in my body –My mind is Deaf not HearingSo that’sContinue reading “The Wind Of Feeling”

The Fantasy whisper to him, have you come…

The right arm is holding on the right chin,He looks like he’s smiting,But the soul is good and powerfulEnough for people to feel we are safe.He lifts himself from the throne,And praise his hands to the sky,Saying, my people are sinful, but I prayPray, pray, and pray for the hope to bless us,But his eyesContinue reading “The Fantasy whisper to him, have you come…”

[ IF THEY ASK ME ABOUT MY LIFE ]

If they ask me about my loveI would say she is great the great loveBut I would go far to say, she is miraculousShe is the love of my life, and I pray LOVETo with us forever and everLet me go to the utopia, the fantasy, everythingLet them hear me out of my thoughtsThe truthContinue reading “[ IF THEY ASK ME ABOUT MY LIFE ]”

To that strange land…

The Journey welcome me to the strange land,Where there is full of hope, heaven thoughtful,That you find me so strange to say something,Like the eternal Light, the Miracle I find my thought how strange is that something,Such as polices, hospitals, are no more,Because of everyone, everybody,Are full of self-healing, full of self-peace,Where there is noContinue reading “To that strange land…”

Remember me

Remember me said he to the EarthRemember me that I save thouHe goes to her, remember meHow much my kindness to thouRemember me that I give thou a lifeTo serve what love offers thouRemember me my spirit is with thouHe comforts the Earth with his thoughtsMy magic is for thou, yet I am thy hopeRememberContinue reading “Remember me”

Super provoking BUT

My writing is for the world to read what I thinkYou are so great, man, woman, child, boy, and girlYou are so great, but when they don’t see youThey tell others, how could a child, boy or girlUnderstand the high level of poetry or proseWhatever you want to call what it isBut poetry, poetry, poetry,Continue reading “Super provoking BUT”